- According to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, 63 per cent of the state’s N812.98 billion jubilee appropriation for 2017 would cater for capital projects.
- 2017 budget is N150 billion higher than that of 2016.
- N300 billion would go for recurrent expenditure, while N512.98 billion has been earmarked for capital projects.
- 2017 budget would be a consolidation of the state’s 2016 N662 billion budget.
- Despite the high priority for physical infrastructure, the 2017 budget is also inclusive of social amenities.