After 20 months of construction and an investment of over N25 billion, Maryland Mall, Lagos was officially lauched on Tuesday, 28th, of June, 2016.
The mall was developed by Purple Capital Partners Limited, a financial and real estate Development Company.
The mall boost of some of this features to the delight of customers in Lagos.
- The Maryland Mall sits on 7,700 square metres (sqms) of prime land in a built-up neighbourhood
- It has a gross lettable space of about 6,400sqms and it is built vertically, compared to the horizontal buildings that is the style in this clime.
- A dedicated underground car park, said to be the first within any mall in the country, provides ample space for cars.
- largest LED screen in Sub-Saharan Africa which is 60 metres long
- Over 40 shopping outlets ranging from food, fashion, entertainment and more.
- Notable brands will also be available with their services and good, which include Shoprite, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas and Stanbic IBTC Bank, Barcelos, Euphoria Smoothies, Shuttles, The Place, Chicken Republic, Standard Chartered Bank, Essenza, Funtasticaland, Wakanow, STORM London, Skate City, Medplus Pharmacy, Samsung, DSTV, Montaigne Place, Tecno Mobile, Twice as Nice, Little Weavers, Tesla Mobile, Asset Chemist, Plug Devices, Nett Pharmacy, LAX, Babybliss, Axa Mansard and Purple Money.
The mall is located at Old Maryland Plaza, Ikorodu Road, Maryland Lagos.