Killer of Super TV CEO claims he forcefully had sex with her


The alleged killer of the Super TV CEO, miss Chidinma Ojukwu, a 21-year-old student of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), has claimed that Usifo Ataga, forcefully had sex with her.

She made this statement while confessing to the police.

Mr Ataga was found in a pool of his blood after he was stabbed to death, with multiple wounds found on his body.

The media mogul had reportedly lodged with the suspect at a hotel within the Lekki area of Lagos.

Mr Hakeem Odumosu, the Lagos state police commissioner, had announced the arrest of Chidinma, who is a 300-level Mass Communication student at UNILAG, saying the suspect had confessed to stabbing Ataga.

Chidinma, who was paraded at the state police command, narrated the circumstances that led to Ataga’s death.

She claimed that the businessman had forced sex on her the first time but a dispute ensued after he attempted it again.

“We were in the lodge smoking. He was trying to make advances on me. I was tired and he became violent on it. I let him have his way. Towards afternoon, he ordered roofies. We took it together and ate food,” Chidinma said.

“He became high. I was still not happy with the first one (sex) that we had, so, I was staying on my own, smoking and drinking. He, too, was on his own. He came to me and I told him I wasn’t happy with what he did.

“I was like, ‘You don’t help me, you don’t assist me with anything, you are just playing with me around’.

“He was like, ‘Take my ATM and withdraw what you want’. He later became violent trying to get to me and I was resisting and defending myself. At some point, he hit my head on the wall and I also retaliated.

“At some point, he was chasing me around the kitchen cabinet. I took a knife and stabbed his neck. I approached the door and he followed me. I stabbed him twice on the neck side.

“I threw the knife to the bed and he was going for it but I also went for it. He dragged the knife with me and it broke and he fell on the floor.”

Odumosu had earlier stated that an investigation on the case was ongoing. He also revealed that the owner of the apartment rented out to the late Super TV CEO had since been arrested and was in police detention.

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *